domingo, 8 de dezembro de 2013

Self Presentation


My name is  Martim Mestre and I´m 13 (thirteen) years old.

I’m Portuguese and I live in Almada with my parents and my 3 brothers, more precisely one brother, his name is Afonso and two sisters Inês and Beatriz. I’ve got brown hair and brown eyes and I’m medium and my birthday is on the 31st March. My favorite football club is Benfica, the strongest football team of Portugal. I’m a huge fan of “The Simpsons” and of “How I met your Mother”. My school is Anselmo de Andrade and my favorite subject is English.

 I spend my free time playing with my little sister Beatriz and/or watching TV, but sometimes I spend it hanging out with my friends.  One of my favorite interests is listening to music, I simply just love it. My favorite type is Reggae, but my favorite band is Green Day. Also one of my interests is playing videogames, but only on the vacations and playing football with my friends.

 I’ve chosen this project because I have always dream visiting another country and also because I want to know different cultures. I love travelling and meet new people and that’s why I have chosen this project.
 
 

1 comentário: