sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Self-Presentation

Name: Bruno Gouveia Lourenço Soares Gomes
Age: I am thirteen years old
About me: I was born on eighteenth of November of 2000, I am from Almada, Portugal. I have brown eyes, brown straight hair and I am medium height. I like to play ps3, computer and listen to rock music.                                                                                                                                                                                                        
I have two brothers and one sister. I live with my mother, stepfather and with my two brothers. My house is near my school, I am a good student and my favourite subject is math.
My favourite football club is SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL and it is a big club and very important.
Hobbies and interests:  What I like the most in my life is to play tennis, I love it because it is a sport that I need to have concentration. In my free times I play ps3 and listen to rock music. In my holidays I play GTA V, which is the best game of the world.
Why the Project: I want to be in this Project because last summer holiday I went to London and I liked it a lot because it is a very big city with many people from different countries. I like to travel by plane and make new friends.

If I go to Norwich, I have an opportunity to meet different people with different cultures and learn more about the world.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário