segunda-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2013

Self presentation
Hi!
My name is Mafalda and I was born on the 11th of August of 2000, so I'm 13 years old.
I’m tall and slim, I’ve got curly brown hair, big brown eyes, a small nose, and a small mouth, however I talk a lot and I’m always in a good mood!
I live with my parents, my sister and my dog (Tufas or Pantufas), I like him a lot although he’s a very naughty dog.
My hobbies are swimming and playing volley, actually I’m in a volley team named CRP .
I love spending time with my best friend, listening to music and watching youtube videos. My favourite TV shows are “Hope and Faith”, TLC shows, “Kyle xy”, “Awkward” among others…I learn a lot of words and idioms with these shows.
I would like to be on this project to improve my skills, to meet new places, new people, different cultures and traditions.
Those are the best things we can take out of life!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário