domingo, 8 de dezembro de 2013

Self Presentation


About Me:Hi! My name is Ester, I’m 13 years old and I’m from Almada, one beautiful city from Portugal. I’m brunette, I’ve got brown hair, my eyes are hazel brown and a little bit green, and I’m medium.
 I’ve got an older brother. My parents are separated since I was 6 years, so I live with my mother and brother since then.
In My Free Times: I spend my free times listening to music from my favorite band, One Direction. But obviously, I hear other type of music from other singers and bands. I’m listening music all the time, when I’m studying, even when I’m having a shower! I’m a complete music addicted.
I also love being on the computer in social networks, like Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
I like very much horror films! I think those short hops of fright  are amazing! I like Romantic/Drama films too. But horror are no doubt, my favorite type of films.
About Me At School: My favorite subject is English and Physical Education. I’m very good at both!
Why This Project: I chose this project because one of my biggest dreams is to travel to several countries. Meet new people and their cultures. And UK is my passion. Unfortunately I have never been there so I see this project as my opportunity.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário