domingo, 8 de dezembro de 2013

Self-Presentation




Self-Presentation     

Hello! How are you?

My name is Tomás Delgado Correia, I’m thirteen years old. I’m Portuguese, I was born in a town called Almada and I live and go to school there.

My mother’s name is Marta and my father is João. I have a little sister called Beatriz, she is seven years old. I live with my mother, my sister and my grandmother.

My favourite hobby is sports. Three times a week after school I have football practice and every Sunday I have a match with the others teams of the surrounding towns of all sports, football is my passion!

In school I try to be a good student and I work in order to get good grades.

Eight grade is very difficult.

Now that I have told you some things about me, I would like to meet you and know more about you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário