sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Self Presentation

Hello, I'm Rafaela Correia and I'm 13 years old. I was born on 10th July of 2000. I'm from Portugal and I live in Costa da Caparica wich is near the beach, I really like to live here. I study in Almada, in Anselmo de Andrade School. I'm in 8th grade. I live in a flat with mt parents and brother, Leonardo, who is 8 years old.
I'm medium height. I have got light brown hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses and use braces.
I practise swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school. On tha another days I watch TV, do my homework and surf the net and talk with my friend and family. At the weekends I go with my parents to see my brother playing soccer and sometimes I go to the beach or to a park to play.
My favourite colour is blue. And my favourite candy is chocolate, but I also like ice cream. I live lasagne and spaghetti bolognese
I like going to the cinema and listening music. I don't have a favourite style of music, I just don't like classical and jazz! I like the beach, the sun, the summer, etc...
I would like to participate in this project because I could make new friends and know another culture.

I hope you like the description about myself (:



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário