sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Self Presentation


Name:
My name is Catarina Carvalho.

Age:       
 I am thirteen years old.

About me:
 I live in Cova da Piedade,Portugal.
I have got long brown hair, brown eyes and I am medium heght. I have one brother, and he is the most important person in my life.
I am very nice, funny, happy, friendly, and shy. I am very stubborn and impatient.
I  study at Escola secundária Anselmo de Andrade.My favourite subjcet is Science.

Hobbies:
 Like to walk in the countryside, to read books and watch televison.
I love romance e drama movies.

Why the project:
 I want to be in the project  because,I love to travel but I have never travelled to others countries, and it is the opportunity to do it and also to know other cultures.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário