terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

Self presentation


                                        Self Presentation


Hello, my name is Tomás Bilro I’m thirteen years old, I live in Almada, Portugal and I’m in eighth grade at Anselmo de Andrade.  I have three brothers, two of them are older than me, one is nineteen, the other is eighteen and the one that is younger than me is eleven.
I was born on the twenty-eighth of August of two thousand in a town called Évora in Alentejo that is a region in south of Portugal but I lived in a town about twenty miles from Évora called Estremoz, I grew up in a farm with almost all my relatives from my dad’s family so I had a lot of support at school. As we were around eighteen people at the farm I have always been a good student.
In two thousand and ten my dad found a job here and because there were not a lot of opportunities in Estremoz my family moved here. It wasn’t very good because I didn’t know anybody here but I got used to it, I made a lots of friends and I started to like things here.
It was only at my second year here  that Almada really became my home because my uncles that lived with me before I came to Almada moved here too and it was really great because my uncles were very supportive to  me and before coming here I had never been even a month without them.
Now my life is great, I’m much better at school, I’ve got tons of friends and my life is now better than ever.
I like football, I like playing football, I like watching football and because I’m a Sporting fan we live 7.5 miles away from the stadium, so I can go to every game. In my family we all like football so when a new football game comes out we get it immediately and we are very competitive. Even my dad plays games, so it became more of a tradition. Every year at Christmas we buy the newest game that comes out.  I’m a very good drawer, I enjoy very much drawing, sometimes when I’m upset with something I draw and I think, that for me is a way to relieve stress.  In my farm we have a pool, so I, all my cousins and brothers learned to swim very soon and I love swimming.  I think it’s a very good feeling when it’s summer and as soon as I get up I go to the water to wake up.  I think I know a lot of culture because I watch  lots of television, I like to see national geographic and Odisseia and I think that watching TV is a very good way to become more cultural and learn about almost everything.
I have never travelled before because I have never had the chance so when I heard about this project I got really excited.  I think that you should choose me because I’m very outgoing, I love meeting new people and I make everyone laugh.  I’m very friendly and I love trying new things, new foods, new cultures, new traditions, if you give the chance to participate in this project I will be very grateful.
Hope you choose me.   

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário